Back to School Already?!

If anyone is like me - they are thinking that the back to school sales are here....that means I better get my behind into gear!  Start getting those thoughts - of curriculum ideas and finds, vacation interruptions, specific things I want my kids to grasp this year - onto paper and into action.  I am such a procrastinator.  It is one of those areas that the Lord is working on me in.  You know what they say, "Those who fail to plan, Plan to fail", and my children's education CANNOT be one of those areas.


So, today I thought I'd share a freebee!  I have been creating my own planner for the last couple days.  I couldn't find a planner that met what I wanted (I'm sure there are some out there, I just couldn't find them), so I made my own.  For those of you with young students, you may find this type of schedule easy to do.  I'm always open for positive suggestions, so let me know what you think!!

2013 Calendar
Weekly Lesson Plans
Monthly Lesson Overview



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love visiting other's blogs & don't mind them being placed here in the comments, only please be courteous and post a link back to my blog onto your blog. Thanks!!

**Please note that any lewd or disgruntled comments will not be tolerated**

This morning at our house

I am a morning person.  I know, I know.....I'm an endangered species - rare, but beautiful (if I do say so myself, hehe).  I love mornin...