Facebook Photo Know-How

Facebook (beside Pinterest) is one of the many online websites I enjoy.  Being a stay-at-home and homeschooling mom, I enjoy this site where I can "hang out" with my friends while still at home taking care of my responsibilities. I also enjoy the fact that I can share my photos with my friends - for instance, say we are at a game or party and I'm the only one with my camera!  I can easily share all the pics I've taken with my friends in one easy swoop.

I have had many, many people ask me if they can get photos they are tagged in on Facebook printed for their own enjoyment.  Thanks to modern technology - of course you can!!  I experimented a little on my own and am prepared to show you how to send them to Walgreens to be printed.  This is great if you are trying to get to the 50 prints mark for one of their sales (50 prints for $5, etc).

First open your browser and put in Walgreens Photo URL:
http://photo2.walgreens.com/walgreens/home/


Then, sign into your account or create a new one by following the instructions.
Once you've signed in or created an account, your homepage should look something like this (minus my albums, of course ;) :


Next, you'll want to click on the Import from Facebook tab.  Your screen should look something like this:


Click Log in with Facebook. Sign in following the instructions. (I will warn you - at this point my computer/Internet had issues multiple times.  If you run into the same issue, look at the bottom of the screen, it may ask you to allow Walgreen's to have a popup - this popup will be the sign in window,so you must click allow to continue)  Your Facebook albums will come up on the left hand side and you can click on them individually to see the many photos in each album and select the ones you'd like to print off.  If you scroll further down, you will see the names of your Facebook friends!  As you click on their names, their albums will show and you can click on them and import photos from those albums as well!!


To import photos, you click on the album name.  The individual photos within those albums will be shown in the middle window.  (You can see a pic of my hubby there - isn't he hot?! Just sayin....lol) Click on the photos you wish to import and they will be shown on the right hand side in a film-strip view:


When you've finished selecting all the photos you wish to import, select Import Photos at the bottom of the screen.  A new mini window will pop up asking where you want to put the newly imported photos:


After you've either created a new album or added it to an existing, click Continue.  I chose to create a new album.  This is what your screen should look like:


As you can read above, there are more options given on this screen that you might be interested in.  Play around with it and if you find any more cool or interesting options, comment below and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Grate info! You need to post your link on Facebook so more can see this! Also I got no notice you updated your blog?

    Would love to hear some church and God revelation happening!

    ReplyDelete

I love visiting other's blogs & don't mind them being placed here in the comments, only please be courteous and post a link back to my blog onto your blog. Thanks!!

**Please note that any lewd or disgruntled comments will not be tolerated**

This morning at our house

I am a morning person.  I know, I know.....I'm an endangered species - rare, but beautiful (if I do say so myself, hehe).  I love mornin...